Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020




2020

An angel laid it out for Mary. Here is what will happen. An angel told her what God had planned for her. Would Mary accept this way to serve? A young girl who didn't know fully know what it might entail?

With her own words she said it plain. "Let it be to me as you have said." Then in song she continues her praise of God.

2020 brings unknown events for the year and a new decade. What will God bring for me? I have no clue. The year ahead looks pretty blank. Will I still be needed at my church, or will I venture out into the world to serve, instead? Wish I could be like Mary and at least know what the challenges will be.

Or maybe I don't.

But with all my heart I wish to say, "Let it be to me as you have planned." Phew! That takes a lot of anxiety off my shoulders. I just need to be ready and willing to go and do, or sit and wait, as He guides me.

Welcome 2020! Let the adventures begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment