Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Church is...

The Church is...
If you are on the outside looking into the church you may see it as just another big organization. One making rules for it's members and requiring them to all walk in lock step. But from inside many churches, including mine, you find more of a family unit. 

In a recent sermon series Pastor Greg pointed out how churches need to be in order to truly serve God and love others. As you can see in my drawing we are in a circle praying together. The words and scriptures around speak of working together, praying, loving and listening. But I made sure to have someone reaching out to others to come join us. 

Not perfect people mind you. We are learning all the time ways to be a better family.  So, thanks to the people in my church who are my moms, dads, cousins, aunts. and uncles. They have stepped up beside me to encourage, serve and pray with me. 

I love you all! 

1 comment: